Web ui and settings

Hi, at start of volumio i get the following screen (please see image). It’s quite different to the image shown in the documentation and others here in the forum. At mine there are only 5 possibilities to manage settings in the left column. I’m at a loss about how to proceed and kindly
ask for help.

Then I am very curious to which screenshots your referring to, as this is all there is for the manifest UI.
All submenus are hosted under the left menu.

This document doesn’t show the menu where Klasie is refering to. The menu is not missing anything.

Thank you @Wheaten ! If the menu is complete, there are no more questions. I thought about the possibilities shown in some videos, which allow for example to change the background or the layout (e. g. albumcover between two circles that is described as “Main Page”). I’m also thinking of the image in No. 6 Quick-Start-Guide. Maybe that the Potentialities have changed over the time. I’m reassured now.

Volumio is delivered with a new GUI. If you want a different GUI take a look at:
System =>

However updating the backgroud doesn’t work anymore, unless you want to modify the code.

I don’t want a different gui at all. I just wanted to make sure that my system is complete and not corrupted.
(If i change the layout design in “System” from manifest to classic or contemporary it always jumps back to “manifest” after pressing the save-button. But this is not important to me and doesn’t matter).

So it looks complete. You’re good to go.

With the new upcoming release it will be possible to change the background, as it was possible on Volumio2