Volumio Rivo Fedex shipping issue to the UK (and maybe elsewhere)

I did text you here *****kim87@hotmail.com

Yep, got it.

Any updates?

Bruno was supposed to get touch with me yesterday, but he never did.

I ordered the Volumio Rivo streamer on Monday of last week, and it was supposed to arrive on Thursday. When I checked the status it said that it had a clearance delay due to the shipper not putting what materials the unit was made of.

FEDEX said " Itemized breakdown of product composition required.
Recommended action: Shipper to provide."

I made contact with Volumio on Thursday to inform them that it was being held by customs and they said they were going to get an associate(Bruno) to contact me the next day. No one contacted me on Friday or Saturday with an update on the situation. I would really like someone from Volumio to tell me what the current situation is, and if they were able to forward that information required by customs.

I’ve made numerous attempts to reach out and talk to someone from Volumio on Friday and Saturday with no response. Can someone from Volumio please respond to my emails.

Hi Jonathan, apologies again as we don’t usually see these type of delay issue with Fedex but it’s probably because of the summer season. Bruno already sent an email to Fedex to fix this delay as soon as we have new next week we’ll get back to you. Thanks for the patience again! please let’s keep the conversation by email please. Thanks a lot.
Marco