Volumio 3 Buster Beta for RPi

I am with the latest version in Rasp3, every time I modify the volume, change the song in the queue, I get the message “The configuration has been succefully update”

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: [NOT RECOMENDED!] Plugin and Tweaks Adventures on Buster Betas

Version update … 3.082

1 Like

Could you also add the changelog? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m not aware of a published changelog, but yep it would be good to get an idea of what has actually occurred.

Hi,
When i have updated i had receive an popup with change log : multiroom fix, tidal alsa fix somwthing like that,

The only way to update that I know of is by burning the SD again. Is there another way that allows me to update without losing the configuration?

1 Like

I have mpd oled, peppymeter, spotify, gpio buttons, radio paradise, 80s80s.
No configuration losr

Can you tell me how you update?

Activate test mode from volumio. Local/dev then go to system settings check updates

Thanks!

I’ve just fresh installed the Volumio3 latest version, for some reason I cannot load the plugin list, do you guys know why?

info: CoreCommandRouter::getUIConfigOnPlugin
info: CoreCommandRouter::executeOnPlugin: appearance , getConfigParam
info: Received Get System Version
info: CoreCommandRouter::executeOnPlugin: system , getSystemVersion
error: Cannot download Available plugins list: Error: got 404 response

1 Like

Hi!
Plugins are not enable in buster beta in order to avoid interferences.
You can still install by hand but it may not work and you’ll get no support.

Tried Buster on my RPI 4 today , but I’ve got no Items in the music Library .There is a 4tb ssd connected to USB 3 but it is not recognized . No Probs with Volumio 2.x

2 Likes

Hardware: Raspberry Pi 4 8GB
DAC: Schiit Asgard 3 w/ Multibit DAC
Version: 3.083
Logs: http://logs.volumio.org/volumiobuster/iDvChRZ.html

Connect to Volumio using Tidal Connect and try to play a song. Song starts playing, but sounds like its on fastfoward / skipping. It isn’t an issue between Volumio and the DAC since I can play Tidal directly from Volumio without any issues.

Please let me know if you need more info

1 Like

Did some further testing and it seems that Volumio Buster cannot access Harddrives bigger than 2 tb . With 2 tb and 1 tb drives I’ve got no Probs , but 4 tb or 5 tb Drives will not show up in Volumio Buster . So meanwhile I’am back to 2.907 .

1 Like

Same exact issue here (rpi 4b 8gb topping D70S MQA usb)

1 Like

I’m on the latest beta version. There is an issue with wifi. The connection disappears and I have to use a wired connection. Once reconnected, I have to do a factory reset in order to get wifi working again. But eventually, wifi stops working and I have to repeat the process.

It is the same thing that I have been reporting for a long time. Now I know that it is not a local problem.