Unofficial Volumio3 images (with MyVolumio) for NanoPi Neo, Neo2, Air (with I2S-slave support)

Sorry to bother you, I have some urgent questions:
@nikkov @Darmur
Question 1

i2s in master is enabled by default in neo3,how to enable MCLK output ?Can it be achieved?

I want to connect my 1794DAC(need mclk) by i2s in master

Question 2

When I first time ran Volumio on NEO3, Wireless USB Adapter is enabled and the power light is flashing normally,

You don’t need a network cable, just a wireless USB adapter to connect to the LAN.

When I burned the image on the SD card again and re-ran volumio, the Wireless USB Adapter would not be enabled again(The Wireless USB Adapter works as a hotspot) and the power light would turn off. Changing the SD card and the image version is the same(the Wireless USB Adapter not enabled )

I confirm what I said above. My Wireless USB Adapter isn’t broken.

Have you encountered any of the above situations? Can your NEO3 be connected to a LAN just using a Wireless USB Adapter?

Hope you could tell me how to fix it… thanks a lot thanks a lot thanks a lot

the kernel package for those images has been created by @nikkov , I don’t know if it’s possible to enable the MCLK output

some WIFi chipsets have problems with scanning the available networks if the hotspot is active.
I’ve personally tested dongles based on RTL8821CU and RTL8811CU chipsets, they work without problems.

Thanks for the reply

I bought a Wireless USB Adapter based on RTL8811CU chipsets ,it works without problem.

Hope @nikkov to reply to the question 1

Sorry I can’t answer to your question. Datasheet RK3328 is not clear and I can’t find any usable information. I look kernel source code and see that mclk out can be only 12MHz, but we can’t use this frequency not for 44100 or 48000.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply