Spotify connect app sync problem

Sure, can you give me some guidance on how ? I have some SSH experience and have a WINSCP connection to the box too, so let me know what you need and I’ll get it sorted :slight_smile:

Handaloo

Ok found it:

Not sure if this is useful at the moment, as I did a full reset and didn’t start using the spotify connect plugin on that fresh install until today.

I’ll happily post another log tomorrow morning and see if I can spot where it dies on me.

Handaloo

Head over to the github repo (github.com/balbuze/volumio-plugins/issues) and open up a new issue.

Logs can be got with sudo journalctl -f -u volspotconnect2.service and then try to perform the action that causes the issue :slight_smile:

Thanks @spyking

I’ve added some info to this already raised issue:

github.com/balbuze/volumio-plugins/issues/165

Spotify connect works pretty well, but there isna delay when starting a track. When I push play the track starts playing in the app, but no sound until upto 15 seconds when the sound starts frm the beginning. Not a major problem, but quite annoying none the less.

Guys,

Spotify connect works for me. Just a problem. My playlists, álbuns, etc, are not shown.

Can I solve it?

Volumio has two Spotify plugins. Balbuze’s Spotify Connect, and a stand-alone Spotify plugin. With the Spotify Connect plugin you use the official Spotify app on your mobile phone or laptop to control Spotify on Volumio. With the Spotify plugin you use the Volumio interface to control Spotify.

The Spotify plugin, not Spotify Connect plugin, stopped showing your playlists a couple of weeks ago when Spotify deactivated that functionality in a old, deprecated library we were using. While they have not released a full replacement we worked around it for now and you’ll need to follow the instructions here:

help-needed-test-spotify-plugin-with-oauth-t10071.html