[Solved] Volumio 1.5 and Spotify

Hi.
I’ve problems with spotify too.
My problem is that putting on queue a playlist or a song, it simply don’t sounds.
Aparently all is ok, can see the name of the song, the reproduction time, but no sound.

I’m using Volumio1.5 on cubietruck.

Thanks.

I had exactly the same problem, first time I had a typo in my user name, and it seems that for some reason the username was “saved” despite I changed it in the settings. After rebooting several times using the correct username, I managed to get the sportify tab in the browser.

Now my question is, I saw in another threat that someone is able to find volumio as a “device” in the spotify app. How can I do this? I can see my laptop, my android phone and my ps4 as devices, but not volumio. Looking at the spotify website, it seeems that this fixture is still not supported for raspberry pi. Any idea?

Also, I saw that you can “airplay” any song to volumio with an iphone. There is anything similar for Android?

Thanks.

For your last question I’ve been using Allstream to play Spotify on volumio via Airplay for a long time now and it works perfect.
However it requires a rooted android device.
I have seen others aswell but I think they all need root to work.
/Palle

That makes sense, I should root my phone again, the problem is that my bank app doesn’t work on rooted phones, bastards :smiley: