Regarding volumes for raspberry and waveshare touch screen

I installed the latest volumio on a raspberry pi4 model b and it works fine for me in web mode. I installed a Waveshare 11.9 inch touch screen on the raspberry but nothing happens on it, I can’t see anything> I’m asking for help to solve the problem.
Now, when I connect the raspberry pi to the TV, the volume is in command mode and asks me for a username and password, but it won’t go into graphics mode. Graphical mode is for network access. What should I do now?

@gvolt can you pick this up buddy :slight_smile:

please hold gvolt will help you.

What should I pick up?

Try setting the monitor details in userconfig.txt

Where is that userconfig.txt

use instead of config.txt is it userconfig.txt

Click on my Avatar, then on the link there. At the end of the post about skins you have the whole process.

Please can you post a link to it because I can’t find it.

What can’t you see? Link?

My skins— click

1 Like

OK thanks

Did you mean this?

Yes
You just don’t have to install Peppymeter if you don’t want to

To this moment:
Let’s start installing the Peppymeter Screensaver plugin

I also want to install Peppymeter. Until a week ago, I used Volumi for X86 system and Peppymeter worked for me, but in the last days, since I connected the touch display, Peppymeter will not be set, so I switched to raspberry pi. It’s the first raspberry pi I’ve worked on so far, so I don’t know much about it yet. Do you know if I were to install a usb dac topping d10s, 2.5 inch hdd rack without an additional power supply and a touch screen on my Raspberry Pi 4 model b, would its original power supply 5.1v 2.5a be enough or do I have to get a stronger power supply?

If you want to install together with Peppymeter - follow the entire description.
I don’t know if the 2.5 power supply is enough. You’ll have to check it out.

I think the disc/HDD should have a separate power supply.

if it’s the original power supply it’s 5.1V 3.0A DC output

https://www.raspberrypi.com/products/type-c-power-supply/

2.5 amp is pi 3 and below

I managed to do as you wrote there and everything works great, now I have to install peppymeter.