Qobuz Favorites and playlist limits

Still holding out hope for Qobuz connect, but in the interim, Qobuz has been playing relatively well through my volumio setup. One thing I cannot seem to find a solution for is what I see in the Qobuz app vs Volumio. I currently have 1895 favorite tracks in the Qobuz app, but only a portion of these show up in Volumio. I tried saving these tracks into a Qobuz playlist, and same, a portion appear in Volumio. After breaking up the list into multiple playlist, it seems like the max is 500 tracks is the most that will show up in Volumio in any playlist or favorites. I cant believe that this is the max, and I must be missing a setting somewhere. Is anyone aware of a way to get around this? Is there a setting or something I can tweak to get around this, or is my only option to have multiple 500 track playlists? I thought about using favorites directly in volumio - something I never used before - and seeing if I could create a list of favorites of more than 500, but whenever i mark something as favorite (clicking the “heart”), it never shows up in the favorites section.

1 Like

Having the same frustration, I wrote elsewhere on this (an older post; Qobuz - playlists - #6 by Tidgee), strangely when I wrote that, the limit seemed to be 1500 tracks but noticed in last few days I am down to 500 now (utterly crazy & not what I would expect). The only ‘work around’ I found is to Bluetooth from the phone app but of course you then loose quality and are not bit perfect anymore, and doing this negates bothering to have high-end audio streaming or Volumio for that matter (just saying). Here’s hoping this is remedied soon…

Hi

I have something I dont umderstand with the favorits of volumio.
On a track or album you can add it to favorits. That done , how to listen only the tracks/albums you have in a fovorits list ? Under the qobuz button i do not see any selection.
Any guidance ?

Help would be appreciated

Georges

Hi nobody to anwser ?

Many reasons, widespread holidays in Europe, perhaps not every community member using Qobuz? Or not using Qobuz with favorites?
Just give it a little more time…

If you add a favorite track from Qobuz in Volumio, you can find it under Qobuz=>My tracks
If you add an album as favorite, you can find it under Qobuz=>My Albums

Just bear in mind that if your ‘favourite tracks’ are more than 500 items/songs in length only the first 500 (in ‘date added’ sort order) will be added to the play que in Volumio (that goes for playlists in excess of 500 items/songs). Whether that is a limitation of the Volumio software or the Qobuz via their dedicated Volumio server is unclear, but if Qobuz playlists can be 2000 items/songs long in their other platform applications (android, PC etc.) then really this should at least be matched in Volumio…

Ok thanks for your support, i continue to study.