Primo - music stops playing after 15 minutes (Spotify & Youtube)

I have an issues with my newly acquired Primo, where the connection is lost within 20 minutes of playing music through both Youtube and Spotify. If I for example play a track through Spotify on my phone and stream it to the Primo after 15 minutes the track will be paused, and if I press play it will play through my phones speakers until I reconnect to the Primo. From then it will play fine through the Primo and my soundsystem for 15-20 minutes and then stop again.

It’s the same if I play through Youtube and cast to the primo.

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling both plugins.

Any help would be appreciated, as it’s a real gamechanger for me since I can’t even listen to an album from Spotify without having to reconnect several times.

Thanks in advance

With the Primo you have access to dedicated support, you can create a support ticket here.

This is a community forum, so if you create a ticket you will get help faster.

Spotify and Youtube are third-part plugins, developed by community members. I’m afraid the dedicated support can’t do much about them, not being part of the core system.

Anyhow, the Spotify plugin has been re-written from scratch, it is currently under internal testing. The library used in the previous version was not maintained anymore, it was impossible to make it stable.
The new upcoming version should solve all the problems you mentioned.

Regarding Youtube plugins, if you have problems with them please describe them in the dedicated thread.