[PLUGIN] Touch Display

have you already updated the system?
setting/system/check updates.

It says the latest version is installed. And I’m installing 3.324. I can’t understand what could be wrong. Everything is done according to the guide. So I asked for a zip screen plug, otherwise I can’t install it.

There isn’t it’s all true the store.

1 Like

I don’t know how to continue with you either.
something isn’t right, but I really don’t know what. who knows what is not right here can say it, at least I don’t know anymore.

Could it be a problem of the PC software itself? Has anyone installed the latest version since 0? Or maybe it is possible to use commands to rotate the screen?

1 Like

think in the boot.config.txt you can set the rotation, @gvolt has more experience with that.

but if you have burned the last volumio img with rufus try it with etcher, something seems to be wrong with rufus, at least it is suggested here that something goes wrong and so it could be that it is also with rufus for you goes wrong.

I’ve been firing balena Etcher, and it’s still the same. Maybe the installation from “0” actually has something to do, that not everything works? But it’s also strange because I uploaded the two previous versions of the volumio.Are there earlier versions of Volumio available somewhere? The idea is that maybe some earlier version will work and then update from the program position?

[quote=“TomSy, post:442, topic:10647”]
Maybe the installation from “0” actually has something to do
[/quote
what exactly do you mean by this, do you sometimes mean that the image flash is not going well?
have you ever formatted the micro sd or usb with e.g. sd card formatter?

does this say this?
balena5

or this?

Second photo

okay then it’s no wonder it doesn’t work.

you do download the correct Volumio img.
what device do you want to run volumio on, pc/raspberry pi or other device?

Volumio-3.324-2022-07-11-x86_amd64 I have that version. Installs on a Samsung flash drive, on a mini PC fujitsu i3, 8 GB RAM, SSD.I upload the downloaded installation file to the pendrive with the balenaEtcher program, then plug the pendrive into the USB PC and turn on the power. After uploading, the configuration screen appears. Am I doing something wrong?

you indicate that you get this screen (flash failed!) then something is clearly wrong.

Sorry sorry noie i got it. I have info in the program that uploading is finished “flash complete”
I am thinking of buying an RP4B (I had a 3A, but it got damaged) - just a question. If the same will happen after uploading the software to RP4?

Now I recorded the Volumio flash drive on a MAC computer with the balenaEtcher program - after uploading to a PC is the same situation ?! No screen plug?

1 Like

probably the touchscreen plugin is not in pc X86/X64 I’m not really concerned with pc only raspberry pi.

That’s what I suspect

On x86 you don’t need to install a display plugin. Everything is in place, so no plugin available…
If nothing is displayed, it may be due to incompatible hw.

1 Like

raspberry pi 4 the touchscreen plugin just works with the official 7 inch raspberry pi touchscreen.
I don’t know if that external screen of yours works immediately, normally a DSI or HDMI screen works with the touchscreen plugin.

1 Like

Overall, the screen works but is rotated. If you could rotate the image from the command line that would be great. But how to do it?

It works, but as I wrote before, the screen is rotated. But why isn’t PeppyMeter working?

You can change the screen orientation in the plugin settings. Choose 180 degrees.