No space on System

Hello, I would like install Spotify plugin but I am still getting this error :

Could you please advice what should I do ? Otherwise system works perfectly. I know that is something with Linux, but I dont know exactly what to do. There is enough space on card.

Many thanks
Ed

1 Like

Please show the results of:
df -h

2 Likes

thank you

Just see you’re still running Volumio2.
Spotify and Spotify connect for Volumio 2 are no longer working.
Please upgrade to Volumio V3 and install the Spotify plugin form the plugin list.

Plus this disk is really full, for whatever reason.
56Gb occupied on overlay, did you by any chance load a lot of data on /data/INTERNAL?

No, I never used it for anything than internet radio

Ah, OK, I a affraid to upgrade, I have some custom made things, Peppymeter and remote control and don’t want to mess it up.

Just use a new SD-Card to flash. In that case you can always fall back. Hower something is wrong with your current SD as the Overlay is fully occupied as @gkkpch already mentioned.
Peppy_meter works like a charm on Volumio V3.
Just use this download. And the instructions as given under Download as Plugin

• If you made custom templates for Peppy_meter make sure to back them up (/data/plugins/miscellanea/peppy_screensaver/peppymeter)
  • Same goes for the IR-Remote-Controller plugin. Backup your configuration (/data/plugins/system_hardware/ir_controller/configurations)

Many thanks Wheaten and how may I backup all my favorite stations ?

/data/favourites/radio-favourites

Many thanks Wheaten, I will look, except for Spotify, everything works perfectly. But I will try it on other card.

As long as you don’t install anything new, but it’s just a matter of time till things will stop working, due to lack of free space.

And there is not possible simple delete something ? I dont know what takes this space.

Well if you know what takes up this space, you might.
You can run a command like below, but this is beyond the support I will provide.
It will return the top 10 of big files

sudo du -aBm / 2>/dev/null | sort -nr | head -n 10

But be sure that you know what you’re doing, if you delete system files, it’s game over!!!

Wheaten I really appreciate your help and I wont bug you with all issues of course. Many thanks again and happy new year.

I don’t see it as bugging. :wink:
But as stated, I will not spend much time to keep an EOL version running.
And happy new year to you too.

1 Like

ah, you did add other things…