iOS app still cant locate Volumio on network

I understand this issue was addressed in an update of the app but I still have problems locating volumio on my network
I am using an iPhone 10 running iOS 16.3.1 The app is the latest version available and Volumio is version 3.429.
After a few hours of Volumio not being used the app cannot find it. This happens if the raspberry pi 3B is connected wirelessly or via ethernet.
The strange thing is that I can always view Volumio in a browser. If I do that and then go back to the app it can now locate Volumio.
I have checked using Fing, and Volumio is always on the network even when the app can’t find it
http://logs.volumio.org/volumio/OAxBaO6.html

Same problem with android phone version 11. App version 1.4.1. Volumio version 3.429.

Unofficial Volumio control app from developer Joni Salminen works flawlessly.
But that doesn’t solve the problem on iOS.
For me, the problem occurs across Volumio(2,3) versions.

I’ll send the log if it helps.

Not always, perhaps it does have higher rate finding the devices, but its still far from flawless.

I have debugged this behaviour some years ago, its almost certainly related to rest endpoint’s not responding to get request’s, which seems to get cured when you use websockets for connection (Web UI does this for you)

(Without actually being able to see source codes, i would say almost all the client app’s use rest api’s(“getSystemInfo”) to verify the mDNS discovery results)

I am also seeing this behaviour on iOS (losing connection after a while)
iOS Volumio App keeps losing connection to Rivo - Help and Support - Volumio