Important notice to all Volumio 2.xxx users, firmware update needed!

Hi,

Thank-you all for your fast responses :slight_smile:
Yes it’s an SD from Allo, and I did what you told to me, I flashed an other card with the last version of the OS and now everything seams to work well.
I hope that I will not have other malfunctions if allo modifies the OS on the card.
I will just have to try to install my wifi dongle that the Allo unit (and Volumio) does not seem to recognize…

Best regards

I have done that and it is still broken.

Hi guy, I’ve updated to 2.915 and do a factory reset but my volumio still show I need to upgrade my account to add Tidal Connect (I’m on virtuoso plan), if I click that then it show the plan upgrade page which showing correctly my virtuoso plan but the Tidal Connect function did not work. What should I do now?

Any news on the sparky build? Nothing on OTA yet… Thanks in advance.

Tried 2.916?

Will there be an OTA for an odroid or take it here?

I am at a loss, I have downloaded the new version and flashed in onto an SD card, the result all the faults remain. I cannot access Qobuz which was why I wanted Volumio in the first place, my Music library on an external HDD keeps disappearing, if I change any settings I cannot keep the changes etc etc. I am using a Pi 3 with Digieone hat bought as a complete player which at present is no use to me at all. I see I am not the only one with problems, what I don’t see is any sign of Volumio being fixed. I will try and supply further detail if anyone can suggest how to fix this

Please can you do the following: remove the Dac, boot and select headphone output Volumio settings.
Other details, have you enable myvolumio for this device?
Yours problems may come from a PSu failure or a corrupted SD card.

I have already tried that, changing the output in settings, I got no output from the headphones, incidentally I have tried the device in two separate parts of my network, connected to two different different network cables and dacs, The first sd was supplied by Allo and was replaced by one I bought new and flashed with an image downloaded from Volumio, so if one is corrupted so was the other. As for a corrupted PSu what is that, the power supply of which I have tried to different ones, the Pi itself or what. Volumio went wrong at the same time as it did for many others, the fix which has worked for some people does nothing here.

Yes myvolumio is enabled, at least it shows as enabled but does not work.

I mean removing physically the Dac

The external DAC connected by SPDIF ?, I have two, I have disconnected and reconnected both of them, particularly when I tried using headphones.

I suppose that counts as removing physically the Dac, if not I am at a loss as to your meaning.

@volumio … now fixed with a reset and rescan, but first and more critically I plugged the Pi and NAS directly into a range extender with a strong connection to the router. Going very fast now for local files and snappy for Tidal as well. Happy again :slight_smile:

After the update, there is still no connection to Tidal

with the newest version on raspi zero i cant connect to my wifi anymore. in the network section all! of my wifi networks dont show up anymore.

Dear Volumio,

I’m a big fan of Volumio and I have two Volumio devices.
First one is odroid C1+ and another one is raspberry pi 3b.
I tried to update on Raspberry pi3, and the update is working without any issues in my case.
However, there is no update available when I tried to check updates on odroid C1+.
The current version is 2.877.
Do I need to fresh install 2.916?
I was wondering if you could share the ETA of update on odroid C1+.

Best Regards,
Chris Choe.

1 Like

A new image 2.916 for the C1/C1+ was built last Friday night.
Did you try to set test mode on C1+ and then check for updates?

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback.
Update on odroid C1+ is completed under test mode enabled.

Best Regards,
Chris Choe.

Hi!
Since the update 2.915 both my Raspberry pi 3b+ is connecting to spotify again and i can see my playlists, great!
But after playing a few songs it keeps stoping. I have tried disconnected the device and all the cables, rebooted my hole system and nothing works. Sometimes it plays one song then it stops and sometimes it plays 3-5 songs then it stops. Anyone else having this problem?
Thanks for all your hard work and fast response to fix issues like this, Volumio crew rocks!
/Nash

U mnie też nie działa tidal i spotify nie mogę ich właczyc…wersja 2.861 i nie chce sie zaktualizowac…

English please